- We reserve the right to refuse entry to ZOGI Yoga Studio, if we believe that the safety of our clients, staff or premises may be at risk.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to ZOGI Yoga Studio, or to ask someone to leave the premises, if we feel that any of our clients or staff are being subjected to verbal or physical aggression, harassment, intimidation or bullying. People under the influence of alcohol or substances will be refused entry to our classes.
- You are advised to arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of your class. If you arrive after the class has commenced or after your booked appointment time, admission is not guaranteed and is entirely at the discretion of staff of ZOGI Yoga.
- Your personal belongings are left entirely at your own risk. ZOGI Yoga, its staff and Directors take no responsibility for the safety of your belongings whilst you participate in any class or appointment at ZOGI.
- No photographs, audio recordings or video recordings are permitted during classes.
Booking a Class
- Single group classes are charged at £12. A 5 class pass at £50. See price list for 1-2-1 rates.
- When you make payment, you will be allocated a place on your chosen class at ZOGI Yoga Studio.
- Classes can only be attended by the person named at the time of booking and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Places on classes are allocated on a first-come first-served basis and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- If you are unable to attend any class you have booked using a class payment, you must cancel at least 12 hours before the start of the class. Cancellations can be made online.
- If a cancellation is received more than 12 hours before the start of the class, a single class credit will be added to your account, which must be used within the 7 days of the original booking.
- If you cancel your booking less than 12 hours before the class starts, or if you do not attend without cancelling, you will be charged for the class.
- If you are unable to attend a class at short notice due to extenuating circumstances, at our discretion, we may offer you one alternative class to be taken within the same or the following week, however this offer is not guaranteed.
- In the event of serious illness affecting your class attendance, a doctor’s letter will be required stating why you are unable to attend. At our discretion, we may offer you one alternative class to be taken within the same or the following week, however this offer is not guaranteed.
Changes to our policy and timetable
- We reserve the right to change our policies at any time.
- We reserve the right to change our class timetable for any reason at any time but will provide fair warning in advance.
- We reserve the right to change our class prices at any time but will provide fair warning in advance.
- If a change to either our policy or timetable affects a booking you have already confirmed with ZOGI Yoga we will inform you in advance where possible. At our discretion we will contact to you to offer alternatives. If none of the alternative options offered are suitable, then your payment will be allocated to the next available class and you will be given priority on your chosen classes.
- Should a change in price occur while you have a valid pass with ZOGI Yoga we will honour the remaining value of the pass or voucher for remaining classes. No refunds are given.
- Financial concessions cannot be made for any missed classes for any reason including acts of nature as this is beyond the control of either ZOGI Yoga or the class or venue.